-
December 12th, 2005, 11:36 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
Okay...I got bored. So I created all of us at Hostboard a Holiday Wall. SO...here is how it works...you pm me or message me what you want to say and I will put it on there with your name and stuff. [img]wink.gif[/img] I already have mine up and if you want to put an image up send me the link and I will code it up there. Here is the link for it as is. I am the only one on it right now...so gimme stuff to do...LOL. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
~Hostboard Holiday Wall 2005~
-
December 13th, 2005, 10:48 AM
#2
CanadianGirl
Guest
May the magical of Christmas season be with YOU and thoughtout the New year
-
December 13th, 2005, 11:03 AM
#3
HB Forum Owner
Got it added *hugs* [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
December 13th, 2005, 12:27 PM
#4
CanadianGirl
Guest
-
December 13th, 2005, 05:18 PM
#5
Inactive Member
"may you all get laid and not actually hafta pay cash for it next year" *snickers* im kidding of course...maybe..*G*
-
December 14th, 2005, 12:48 AM
#6
HB Forum Owner
Leave it to you to have me add that...LOL. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
December 14th, 2005, 03:02 PM
#7
Inactive Member
It is a wonderful Idea, Thank you for adding my greetings.
Merry Christmas everyone.
-
December 15th, 2005, 12:21 AM
#8
HB Forum Owner
You're welcome *S* Spread the word and let people know if they want anything added they can message me. [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
December 15th, 2005, 11:23 AM
#9
CanadianGirl
Guest
*looks at EVO* you should of found a Santa that had panties on his head *G* *L
-
December 15th, 2005, 06:45 PM
#10
Inactive Member
i shoulda found a shoe to throw at your head CG.. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks